Monday, June 20, 2011

BESTeam Feature :: Knitful Dezigns

When you hear of a student pilot with an ambition of studying aeronautical engineering do you picture that person also having an Etsy shop full of knit creations? That is just what Veronica Grace of Knitful Dezigns does! After my failed attempt at beginning knitting myself I have an immense amount of respect for anyone that can knit. And Veronica certainly can.

Knitful Dezigns has everything from hats and headbands to a robins nest. A lot of the creativity behind Veronica's creations is inspired by music with favoritism being given to the swing genre. You may even notice some of the products found at Knitful Dezigns are named after some of Veronica's favorite songs. I love this as music is something that I love and will listen to as I am creating my projects :)

Here is a sampling of products found at Knitful Dezigns:
Muddy Delight Headband

Mug warmer, hand protector

Cute hat for toddler's

For these and other knit creations swing on by Knitful Dezigns {click here}. Read more about Veronica and her creations on her blog, follow her on Twitter and "like" her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment