Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BESTeam Feature :: Las Flores Del Sur

I enjoy getting to know a little about all of the people behind the shops I feature from BESTeam. What gets me exceptionally excited is when I discover sharing some sort of commanlity with a teammate. This week I was excited to learn that Marisa of Las Flores Del Sur is a graphic and web designer by trade and a lover of all crafts must like myself.

Experimenting with various techniques and materials has led Marisa to selling wooden pins and buttons and since expanding to include pins, brooches, hair clips and bobby pins. These little accessories can be found in fabric, metal and ribbon in vibrant colors.


Aside from the items found in Las Flores del Sur, Marisa has a second shop dedicated to jewelry. This passion came from her discovery of the world of wonders and fantasy.


Here are some of my favorite eye-catching items


Green, Yellow and Fuschsica - 6 Mini Poppy Flowers - Handmade Fabric Applique


3 Little Bouquet Pins



2 Turquoise - Green Rolled Ribbon Hair Pins

To find these and other great items visit Las Flores del Sur {click here}. Also be sure to stop by Marisa's blog and Facebook page.

1 comment: