Thursday, June 30, 2011

FRIDAY FINDS

I found this Etsy shop this week via Etsy FB FANatics. Anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE music so finding these pillows I instantly fell in love. I'm thinking a request for a custom Incubus pillow may be in order...


Under Armour Girl Playoff Loose Tank


This is probably the most comfortable thing I have ever worked out in! I passed them up the first time I went to the Under Armour store, but after reading rave reviews on their website I decided I needed at least one. Now I wish I had bought one in every color! Loose, breathable fabric that isn't clinging to you while you are enduring a sweaty workout. I imagine it would be a great lazy weekend top as well to just lounge around home in.
Dunkin Donuts Frozen Hot Chocolate
I have my brother to thank...errr, scold for introducing me to these. If anyone remembers Dairy Queen's Frozen Hot Chocolate they will most likely appreciate this frozen goodness. My family is probably the reason Dairy Queen no longer has their version of this delightful treat because we drank so many of them. Dunkin Donuts iced goodness is a limited time offer so either hurry to your nearest store and try one or avoid altogether as to not get too attached ;) And we are just going to ignore the fact I listed exercise apparel and a sinful treat in the same post.

I must go pack for the long holiday weekend. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment