Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm wanting to become a more active blogger and am trying to figure out what I would like to feature. I have started blogs with the intent of having them be a standing feature, but failed horribly at keeping the post date consistent or at all.
Some ideas I am currently considering are as follows:

Music Monday:
A "what I'm listening to post" to start everyone's week off with something, possibly new, to listen throughout the week.

Team Tuesday:
BESTeam (Boosting Etsy Shops Team) feature.

Workout Wednesday:
Notes on my progress with the Couch-to-5K workout as well as any other workout related stories.

Thankful Thursday: A list of the top 3 things I am thankful for that week. Perhaps this will be a way to reflect and realize that no matter how stressful work or the week in general may be, there is always something to be thankful for.

Friday Finds: I'm thinking this would be a mainly picture feature of things I have found and like. This could be anything from Etsy items to newly discovered restaurant. The sky is the limit :)

I'm going to think on Saturday and Sunday. I am thinking about perhaps starting with the weekday to get into a flow first and then adding the weekend.

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I think that as long as there is some content on your daily life or your current thoughts/goals or something that still shows your personality/character it should all come together very well! :)

    I do struggle a bit with content on my own blog, but I think I'm getting there. I make an effort to always post month day posts for my rats (not yearly ones as rats don't have a v. long lifespan unfortunately) and I post a fort-nightly baking recipe. I've tried the 'Favourite Fridays' too but they're random and not set to every Friday.

    Good luck with the new content! I can't wait to read more :)

    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete