Thursday, December 22, 2011

BESTeam Quartet

This past weekend, after over a month of "trash talking", a few of my friends/co-workers and I had a Christmas decoration contest.  We had a great time having our decorating skills put to the test and indulging in food and holiday movies afterwards.  When the party ended I was thinking about how I had just finished decorating days before the contest and will have to be taking those same decorations down in a very short time.  Where has the time gone?!  


I'll be finishing up the next two days of work before packing up and heading home for our family festivities.  Although, it's a little too late to add items to my wishlist, I have decided to share some items I would love to have in my stocking!

Link
I love the smell of brown sugar.  Whether it be baking cookies or one of my favorite lotions, the smell of brown sugar is one of my favorites.  This soap from Sandy Vern would be the perfect addition to my stocking!  Sandy has a variety of soaps, stitch markers and earrings to offer.

Link

 I've gained a liking for owls.  The popular bird has been popping up in several places and I would love to have this gorgeous necklace as an accent to my earth-toned wardrobe.  This owl is in good company amongst a beautiful variety of oriental inspired pieces at Blue & White Wear



I've seen people wear beanies and make them look so awesome.  I'm not sure I could pull the look off, but I love this beanie.  I especially love the mustard color - it is one of my absolute favorite fall/winter colors.  An assortment of knit accessories and adorable felt bows can be found at Knitful Dezigns .
shop | Blog |Facebook | Twitter


As the people closest to me know, I am insistent on giving cards for major holidays and some time just because.  I treasure the cards with handwritten messages in them.  That is why this card, or any card, from Empty on the Inside would be perfect for me!  
shop | Blog | FacebookTwitter

Safe travels and Happy Holidays!
------------
As a member of BESTeam (Boosting Etsy Shops Team) myself, along with the members of this team promote each other by blogging, Twitter, Facebook, in treasuries, etc. For more information please visit: Boosting Etsy Shops Team or the Etsy team page.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for such a great feature!!! I'm also at a loss of words by how fast time has passed :( I love this cards... so gorgeous!!!!!

    <3 Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Danielle! It does seem like there is so much build-up for the holidays that then the event comes and goes in a blink of an eye! Happy Christmas and have a wonderful visit with your family.

    An Unrefined Vegan
    Dough, Dirt & Dye
    Empty On the Inside

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Danielle! Have a great holiday with your family!

    ReplyDelete