Thursday, December 29, 2011

BESTeam Trio

Call me crazy, but it hardly seems as though Christmas happened.  The weather has been unseasonably warm in Illinois.  There hasn't been snow and the temperatures have been fairly steadily stayed in the 40's!  


In a few days we will begin a new year.  I'm not really one for resolutions, but I do have some goals and plans I'd like to execute as I'm sure many people do.  One thing that will not change in the new year is my love for discovering new Etsy products!  Today I am featuring items from three wonderful BESTeam members. Enjoy!


This reminds me of the vintage-inspired lamps I have seen a lot of in more recent years.  In fact, I bought one at Hobby Lobby and put greenery and a candle in it for the holidays.  I can see this vintage light from Redemption Art easily being converted to be one of these decorative lamps as well. The best part?  Free shipping in the US!

shop  |  blog  |  Twitter | Facebook 

Link
Buttons and earth tones are a couple of my fall/winter vices.  This wrist cuff is such a great alternative to a bracelet.  If you need a pop of color in your wardrobe, GMaEllen Crochet Gifts offers this in other colors as well as several wonderful crochet crafts.



Every time I visit Poison Garden I find something new that catches my eye! Steampunk and whimsical accessories abound.  This fascinator is no exception to the truly unique pieces you will find. 

Happy New Year!
------------
As a member of BESTeam (Boosting Etsy Shops Team) myself, along with the members of this team promote each other by blogging, Twitter, Facebook, in treasuries, etc. For more information please visit: Boosting Etsy Shops Team or the Etsy team page.

5 comments:

  1. And I love the wrist cuff....great feature...have a great 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, Danielle, it feels like I haven't had the opportunity to talk with you forever! Thank you for this wonderful feature, I so appreciate your hard work and commitment to the team and to what you do! Aloha, Connie

    ReplyDelete