Thursday, July 7, 2011

THANKFUL THURSDAY

I've skipped Workout Wednesday and this will be a short Thankful Thursday because I've been hit with a cold :-/ That being said, I am thankful it is happening now and will hopefully be over it before my trip to the Jelly Belly Factory next Wednesday!

The biggest thing I am thankful for this week is social networking and awesome fans! In less than a week I saw my Facebook page grow from a little over 30 fans to a healthy 103 as of today. The feat was accomplished with a little help from various promotion pages on Facebook including: The Craft Show, Fan Page Promote, USA S.I.T.T. and Etsy FB FANatics. Check them out if you are looking to increase your fan base as they hold weekly and sometimes multi-day promotions to visit other pages. Most people reciprocate any "like" you have given out.

Because of reaching a goal of 100 fans before July is over I am currently offering a discount to all my Facebook fans until August 6. Head over to my Facebook page to find out more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment