Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BESTeam Feature :: JVoyage

TEAM TUESDAY
Is there ever a day where you wish you could escape and go back to being a kid? A time where there weren't bills to pay and your biggest worry was what you'd have for an afternoon snack. In Massachusetts the marketing executive behind JVoyage just may be using Etsy as her escape from adult life.

The mother of two children finds her days at work and evenings helping with homework, but she is a child at heart. With a love of "the intersection between vintage and contemporary..." You'll be sure to find a great assortment of vintage items to take you back to

Raggedy Andy Loves Corn Flakes 5x7 print

Being a graphic designer I always find old advertisements to be interesting. It especially amazes me considering there weren't computers and fancy programs to create all of the print and advertisements like we see today.

Disney Treasury - Little Golden Books - 22 Disney Favorites

When you mention Little Golden Books to me I instantly am transported to the times where I was a little pigtailed girl visiting my Grandparent's house. Combine that nostalgic thought with my love of Disney and this is the perfect collection for me to pretend I'm still that 5-year old girl.

Girl with Candy in Her Apron - bottle cap charm

Take this good luck charm with you wherever you go or have her made into a magnet or pin to proudly display your vintage memento.

To be taken on a trip to yesteryear stop by JVoage at any of the following locations

No comments:

Post a Comment