Sunday, October 23, 2011

How is it that the things you look forward to the most take the longest to arrive, but the quickest to end?! After much anticipation, practically in a flash my college roommate/best friend's wedding has come and gone. The weather couldn't have been more perfect and she looked absolutely stunning! The weekend was a blast, but has left me, and probably every other guest that chose to enjoy each other's company til the wee hours of Sunday morning, extremely exhausted.

Here is a picture of the custom flowers I made for the bride.
When I'm sitting at work tomorrow, ready to nod off at any moment, I will be thinking of the happy couple as they depart for their honeymoon. And by thinking about them, I mean I will be extremely jealous of the fact they are on the beaches of Riviera Maya, Mexico while I'm in an office with no windows in Illinois! Much love and best wishes to Kenny and Stacey.

No comments:

Post a Comment