Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BESTeam Feature :: Mya Bruce Designs

As the much anticipated snowstorm has started attacking the Midwest, I am here to bring you Mya Bruce Designs! The inspiration behind the shop name and creations comes from Leah's children's middle names. For years she designed customized photo invitations and announcements for her kids before finally deciding to offer her creativity to others. She loves working with photos to bring that special touch of personalization to each creation. The best part? Once you have have approved what Mya Bruce Designs has created, you simply purchase and download the high resolution image and print the product yourself!



A recent venture in her shop is the addition of jewelry. I absolutely love these personalized pieces! I think personalized pieces are gaining popularity and make excellent gifts. The bracelet pictured I absolutely love! I have some birthdays coming up that this may make a great present...or I may just have to treat myself ;)
To check out both of these great products stop by Mya Bruce Designs on Etsy {click here}. Then check out Mya Bruce Designs' blog where she shares food and craft findings as well as reviews of other Etsy shops as part of the Etsy BESTeam. The photos of her food finds are enough to make your mouth water! After stopping by her blog head over to Facebook to become a fan and follow Mya Bruce Designs on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. what an interesting and informative feature on an awesome Etsy shop - well done! on my way now to check out the shop!
    Cookalashoc

    ReplyDelete