Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BESTeam Feature:: Chaings the Nuns

A fellow Illinoisian, Sarah is a stay at home mom that has opted for crafting over insanity. The creations that have come from her aversion to crazy can be found in her Etsy shop Chasing the Nuns . Here you will find knit creations and bags made from old t-shirts.

Anything that you see knitted or crocheted can be made in different colors and yarn to suit your personal style. Customization doesn't stop there...if you are anything like me and have WAY too many t-shirts you will be delighted to find that custom bags can be made from your favorite old t-shirt. I can see this being a great gift for the person that is clinging onto that t-shirt that doesn't fit them anymore, but they just can't let go of the sentimental value of the shirt!

This adorable bucket hat shown is one of my favorite items. The color is so cheery! This is one of the hat choices for the little one in your life. Be sure to check out the Turkey Hat! I don't know if I would've known what to expect if I didn't see it for myself :)

You can find Chasing the Nuns on Etsy {click here}. Also follow her blog at http://www.chasingthenuns.com/. Last, but not least, show your support by becoming a fan on Facebook!

1 comment: