Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WORKOUT WEDNESDAY

Would you say it is counterproductive to go the gym and then come home and indulge in Ben & Jerry's Phish Food? I'd like to justify this by saying it is my reward for getting back into the program after a nearly month hiatus, but who am I kidding. I just wanted some of those delicious chocolate fish pieces covered in chocolate ice cream, marshmallow and caramel!

I'm back up to 20 minutes and trying ever so hard to get over the bump to be back to 25 minutes. It's all mental and I just can't seem to convince myself that I really can make it those extra 5 minutes. Any advice on how to push through a difficult workout?

I'm still hesitant to send in the form for the 5K in September which was my goal first 5K. I feel like worst case scenario I could take a break and walk part of it, but at the same time I feel like I'd be failing myself if that is what I did.

Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment