Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BESTeam Feature :: Your Daily Jewels

I remember going to my brother's physical therapy sessions when we were younger. His therapist, a die-hard Cubs fan, would give my brother a prize at the end of the session as a reward. I clearly remember a white baseball card book with a letter 'C' in that lovely Cubbie blue. Maybe I remember it because this particular time I was fortunate enough to get a prize along with my brother just for being there. These prizes obviously made an impact which is why I immediately recalled this story when I read Your Daily Jewels profile.

Norah, a physical therapist from the east coast, began her jewelry creating when she needed a simple reward system for the children she works with. A story accompanied each creation detailing the significance of each bead and stone used. The rewards were a success and the birth of a new creative outlet began.

Don't think the story ends as a reward for her patients. You too can wear these gorgeous handmade, semiprecious, one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces. Each piece bursts with color that demands attention. Norah's aim is "to create modern, glamorous and affordable jewelry that women will be happy to wear everyday". I can't imagine any not being delighted to wear jewelry from Your Daily Jewels.
Here are some of my favorite pieces that can be found on Etsy

Pink Sapphire Swarovski Flower Bouquet Earrings


Teal Blue Fire Agate and Lemon Quartz Bracelet in Colors of the Shoreline


Antiqued Silver Flower Petal Pendant Necklace with Fresh Water Pearl Stamens


Aside from checking out Your Daily Jewels {click here} you have the opportunity to be entered into monthly give-aways simply by following the shop on Facebook. Norah's original store consisting of jewelry that has been reconstructed from vintage or broken jewelry can be found at http://www.pjclarke.etsy.com. Don't forget to show your support by checking out Norah's blog at http://www.yourdailyjewels.blogspot.com and following on twitter at http://www.twitter.yourdailyjewels.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice Feature! I love the Pink Sapphire Swarovski Flower Bouquet Earrings.
    All About Cats

    ReplyDelete