Thursday, January 26, 2012

BESTeam Trio

Where has January gone?! I've felt incredibly overwhelmed and keep thinking the feeling will pass soon.  I've started a new schedule at work...after three years I am finally back to a Monday thru Friday schedule.  As much as I have been wanting this, it is definately taking an adjustment to not have Tuesday off to do my "chores". 

Aside from having Tuesdays for chores, I had been trying to do my BESTeam blog features on Tuesdays.  Better late than never??  Without further ado, I present to you three fabulous BESTeam shops.




Patty's Dream Designs has a variety of jewelry sure to delight anyone who loves to accesssorize.  The color combination of blue and yellow is a family favorite of mine.  When I say this, I mean my parent's house was predominatly in a blue and yellow color scheme as it was all of our favorite colors at one point.  The loud blue and yellow flower wallpaper was recently replaced by a much more subtle taupe.  These earrings remind me of home :)

Link

Two things I love, typography and being more eco-friendly combined for this awesome fabric clutch!  I mean, seriously, any graphic design/typographic nut would love this fabric alone.   Stitch Princess, Faith, has been sewing since the age of four specializing in dresses, skirts, aprons, purses and small quilts. She also dabbles in photography which can be seen in her Etsy shop.
shop |blog | Facebook  

Connie's shop, Redemption Art, is always filled with new and awesome vintage and ecclectic finds.  Another reminder of home is this milk bottle.  My parents have a collection of antiques which include several milk bottles.  Now, if some island air and warmth could be packaged in this bottle I'd be set :)     

------------
As a member of BESTeam (Boosting Etsy Shops Team) myself, along with the members of this team promote each other by blogging, Twitter, Facebook, in treasuries, etc. For more information please visit: Boosting Etsy Shops Team or the Etsy team page.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    What a great article, I love it! I am definitely sharing with my "peeps" LOL! Take time for yourself as you adjust to your new schedule, that's what's most important!

    Happy New Year!

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those colors...how bright and happy your home must have been. :~D
    Debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheerful! I hope you are adjusting to the new schedule and finding time for everything!

    Joyflower
    Joysilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete